— Sunday 30th April 2017
— Great Yarmouth Sea Life Gardens
New for 2017
The inaugural Tour de Broads SOUTH event will make it's debut on regional sportive calendar on 30th April 2017. With so much to see on the rolling and picturesque country roads around the Tour de Broads National Park, we felt it was impossible to fit it into one sportive so we have created an extra event this year to showcase what the Southern Broads have to offer.
Departing from the Gt Yarmouth Sea Life Gardens, the Tour De Broads: South, will give you the opportunity to explore the stunning Southern Broads of Norfolk and Suffolk.
The various routes will head off towards Fritton Lake and Oulton Broad, crossing the River Waveney in Suffolk. The longer routes will give you the opportunity to tour the Northern Broads, crossing the Wensum at Norwich and the Bure at Wroxham or Acle allowing you to take in the beauty of the surrounding Norfolk Broads before heading back to the coast at Great Yarmouth where all finishers will be presented with a medal and a voucher for free chips or ice cream.
What You Get
- A rider number and entry into a brand new sportive with options of 25, 50, 75 and 100 miles and also a smaller family ride option.
- An exclusive specially designed medal.* (Part One of interlocking two piece medal)
- A voucher for free ice cream and chips from The Beach House Cafe.
- Sports massage sponsored by Waveney River Centre
- Free lunch provided at the lunch stops for the 75 and 100 mile riders
- Several water stops with refreshments available to purchase
- Fully supported with First Aid and Broom Wagon