SERV Norfolk is a charity specialising in transporting blood and blood products, samples, instruments, medical notes and donated breast milk for the benefit of NHS patients.
- SERV Norfolk is run entirely by unpaid volunteers who receive no financial compensation.
- SERV Norfolk provides a service that has saved many lives, yet receives no government funding.
- All costs are met entirely by donations from members of the public, fundraising events and corporate sponsorship.
Our main challenges
- Money! We need money to keep our fleet on the road. Our typical costs are on average £3000 per month.
- We need to recruit and train as many riders, drivers, controllers and fundraisers as possible.
- To establish income sources to keep the service running.
- To raise awareness by giving presentations and holding events.
Tour de Broads and Pedal Revolution Events are supporting SERV by donating 20 FREE charity at both Tour de Broads 2019 events. To claim free SERV charity places you just need to pledge to raise a minimum of £150 for SERV. Contact us for more information.